RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Apple Reports Third Quarter Results
Apple Reports Third Quarter Results
Company Revenue Sets June Quarter Record
Services Revenue Reaches New All-Time High
Cupertino, California — July 30, 2019 — Apple today announced financial results for its fiscal 2019 third quarter ended June 29, 2019. The Company posted quarterly revenue of $53.8 billion, an increase of 1 percent from the year-ago quarter, and quarterly earnings per diluted share of $2.18, down 7 percent. International sales accounted for 59 percent of the quarter’s revenue.
“This was our biggest June quarter ever — driven by all-time record revenue from Services, accelerating growth from Wearables, strong performance from iPad and Mac and significant improvement in iPhone trends,” said Tim Cook, Apple’s CEO. “These results are promising across all our geographic segments, and we’re confident about what’s ahead. The balance of calendar 2019 will be an exciting period, with major launches on all of our platforms, new services and several new products.”
“Our year-over-year business performance improved compared to the March quarter and drove strong operating cash flow of $11.6 billion,” said Luca Maestri, Apple’s CFO. “We returned over $21 billion to shareholders during the quarter, including $17 billion through open market repurchases of almost 88 million Apple shares, and $3.6 billion in dividends and equivalents.”
Apple is providing the following guidance for its fiscal 2019 fourth quarter:
- revenue between $61 billion and $64 billion
- gross margin between 37.5 percent and 38.5 percent
- operating expenses between $8.7 billion and $8.8 billion
- other income/(expense) of $200 million
- tax rate of approximately 16.5 percent
Apple’s board of directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.77 per share of the Company’s common stock. The dividend is payable on August 15, 2019 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on August 12, 2019.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Apple reports second quarter results (04.05.2023 16:32)
- Apple reports first quarter results (08.02.2023 14:44)
- Apple Reports Second Quarter Results (02.05.2022 16:19)
- Apple - 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders (07.01.2022 16:05)
- Apple - Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results (29.10.2021 15:28)