Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. – July 25, 2019 – Alphabet Inc. (NASDAQ: GOOG, GOOGL) today announced financial
results for the quarter ended June 30, 2019.
“Our effort to build a more helpful Google for everyone brings countless opportunities to help users, partners, and
enterprise customers every day,” said Sundar Pichai, Chief Executive Officer of Google. “From improvements in core
information products such as Search, Maps, and the Google Assistant, to new breakthroughs in AI and our growing
Cloud and Hardware offerings, I’m incredibly excited by the momentum across Google’s businesses and the innovation
that is fueling our growth.”
"With revenues of $38.9 billion, up 19% versus the second quarter of 2018 and up 22% on a constant currency basis,
we’re delivering strong growth," said Ruth Porat, Chief Financial Officer of Alphabet and Google. "Our ongoing
investments in compute capabilities and engineering talent reflect the compelling opportunities we see across the
Q2 2019 financial highlights
The following table summarizes our consolidated financial results for the quarters ended June 30, 2018 and 2019 (in
millions, except for per share information, percentages, and number of employees; unaudited). Prior period results
excluding the effect of the European Commission (EC) fine of $5.1 billion have been included to facilitate comparison
to current quarter performance.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2019 Results (30.04.2019 16:31)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results (05.02.2019 17:00)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results (26.10.2018 15:38)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results (26.07.2018 13:50)
- Google - How we will account for the EC Android fine in our Q2 2018 results (19.07.2018 08:30)