Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference
Intel Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $16.5 billion, down 3% year-over-year (YoY), exceeded April guidance. IOTG achieved record revenue. Data-centric revenue declined 7 percent; PC-centric revenue grew 1 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded April guidance. GAAP EPS of $0.92 declined 12 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 was up 2 percent.
- Announced an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business1.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $69.5 billion, up $500 million from April guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.10 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.40.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)