Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference
Intel Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $16.5 billion, down 3% year-over-year (YoY), exceeded April guidance. IOTG achieved record revenue. Data-centric revenue declined 7 percent; PC-centric revenue grew 1 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded April guidance. GAAP EPS of $0.92 declined 12 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 was up 2 percent.
- Announced an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business1.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $69.5 billion, up $500 million from April guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.10 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.40.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)