Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference
Intel Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $16.5 billion, down 3% year-over-year (YoY), exceeded April guidance. IOTG achieved record revenue. Data-centric revenue declined 7 percent; PC-centric revenue grew 1 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded April guidance. GAAP EPS of $0.92 declined 12 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 was up 2 percent.
- Announced an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business1.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $69.5 billion, up $500 million from April guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.10 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.40.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Intel Reports Second Quarter 2020 Financial Results (24.07.2020 10:44)
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)