RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference
Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference
Intel Reports Second-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Second-quarter revenue of $16.5 billion, down 3% year-over-year (YoY), exceeded April guidance. IOTG achieved record revenue. Data-centric revenue declined 7 percent; PC-centric revenue grew 1 percent YoY.
- Second-quarter earnings-per-share (EPS) exceeded April guidance. GAAP EPS of $0.92 declined 12 percent YoY; non-GAAP EPS of $1.06 was up 2 percent.
- Announced an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business1.
- Raising full-year revenue outlook to $69.5 billion, up $500 million from April guidance. Now expecting full-year GAAP EPS of $4.10 and raising full-year non-GAAP EPS outlook to $4.40.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)