Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif. – July 24, 2019 – Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended
June 30, 2019.
"We had a strong quarter and our business and community continue to grow," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and
CEO. "We are investing in building stronger privacy protections for everyone and on delivering new experiences for the people who use our services."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results (30.01.2020 11:14)
- Facebook - 10-Q (Quarterly Report) (31.10.2019 11:32)