Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “We have already taken significant steps to implement our strategy to transform Deutsche Bank. These are reflected in our results. A substantial part of our restructuring costs is already digested in the second quarter. Excluding transformation charges the bank would be profitable and in our more stable businesses revenues were flat or growing. This, combined with our solid capital and liquidity position, gives us a firm foundation for growth."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results (30.10.2019 13:55)
- Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities (27.09.2019 11:39)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)