Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland – A total of 46 801 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to the participants of the plans as announced on January 31, 2019.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)
- Nokia Corporation - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 13:15)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2019 (26.04.2019 12:23)