Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (the Federal Reserve) announced this afternoon that it did not object to the capital plan of DB USA Corporation (DBUSA) on either a quantitative or qualitative basis as part of the 2019 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
On a quantitative basis, the Federal Reserve found that even in a severely adverse economic scenario, DBUSA’s Common Equity Tier 1 capital would comfortably exceed the regulatory minimum of 4.5% and would not fall below 14.8% at any time over the nine-quarter planning horizon. The Federal Reserve also found that DBUSA’s Tier 1 Leverage Ratio would remain well above the regulatory minimum of 4% and would not fall below 6.9%. All other minimum regulatory capital ratios were also exceeded.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank - Annual General Meeting 2019 (17.05.2019 15:10)
- Deutsche Bank reports net income of 201 million euros in the first quarter of 2019 (26.04.2019 12:31)