Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019
The Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (the Federal Reserve) announced this afternoon that it did not object to the capital plan of DB USA Corporation (DBUSA) on either a quantitative or qualitative basis as part of the 2019 Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR).
On a quantitative basis, the Federal Reserve found that even in a severely adverse economic scenario, DBUSA’s Common Equity Tier 1 capital would comfortably exceed the regulatory minimum of 4.5% and would not fall below 14.8% at any time over the nine-quarter planning horizon. The Federal Reserve also found that DBUSA’s Tier 1 Leverage Ratio would remain well above the regulatory minimum of 4% and would not fall below 6.9%. All other minimum regulatory capital ratios were also exceeded.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually (16.04.2020 12:44)