RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
- Worldwide delivery growth of 2.4 per cent
- Western Europe with a plus of 4.7 per cent
- German domestic market with growth of 1.8 per cent
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has delivered 215,000 vehicles of the Caddy, Transporter, Amarok and Crafter series to customers all over the world from January until May. Compared to the same period last year, this corresponds to a plus of 2.4 per cent. The largest sales region was Western Europe with 151,800 vehicles(+4.7 per cent).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - dividend for 2022 (11.05.2023 15:18)
- Volkswagen Group makes solid start to fiscal year 2023 with strong increase in revenues (04.05.2023 14:20)
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)