Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
- Worldwide delivery growth of 2.4 per cent
- Western Europe with a plus of 4.7 per cent
- German domestic market with growth of 1.8 per cent
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has delivered 215,000 vehicles of the Caddy, Transporter, Amarok and Crafter series to customers all over the world from January until May. Compared to the same period last year, this corresponds to a plus of 2.4 per cent. The largest sales region was Western Europe with 151,800 vehicles(+4.7 per cent).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG to sell RENK shares to Triton (03.02.2020 15:11)
- Volkswagen Group records higher deliveries in 2019 (14.01.2020 15:45)
- Volkswagen passenger cars grows deliveries in November (12.12.2019 15:15)
- Volkswagen Group China to invest over 4 billion Euro in 2020 (27.11.2019 11:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen confirms strategic financial targets of Together 2025+ (19.11.2019 11:04)