Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
- Worldwide delivery growth of 2.4 per cent
- Western Europe with a plus of 4.7 per cent
- German domestic market with growth of 1.8 per cent
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has delivered 215,000 vehicles of the Caddy, Transporter, Amarok and Crafter series to customers all over the world from January until May. Compared to the same period last year, this corresponds to a plus of 2.4 per cent. The largest sales region was Western Europe with 151,800 vehicles(+4.7 per cent).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Rise in deliveries for Volkswagen Passenger Cars in September (11.10.2019 12:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Productivity in plants is increasing more than expected (27.09.2019 11:35)
- Volkswagen AG - Group deliveries fall in August (18.09.2019 14:38)
- Volkswagen Passenger Cars: Deliveries slightly down on previous year (18.09.2019 14:36)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen Group intends to further expand after sales business (03.09.2019 16:14)