Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
- Worldwide delivery growth of 2.4 per cent
- Western Europe with a plus of 4.7 per cent
- German domestic market with growth of 1.8 per cent
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has delivered 215,000 vehicles of the Caddy, Transporter, Amarok and Crafter series to customers all over the world from January until May. Compared to the same period last year, this corresponds to a plus of 2.4 per cent. The largest sales region was Western Europe with 151,800 vehicles(+4.7 per cent).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)