Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year
- Worldwide delivery growth of 2.4 per cent
- Western Europe with a plus of 4.7 per cent
- German domestic market with growth of 1.8 per cent
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV) has delivered 215,000 vehicles of the Caddy, Transporter, Amarok and Crafter series to customers all over the world from January until May. Compared to the same period last year, this corresponds to a plus of 2.4 per cent. The largest sales region was Western Europe with 151,800 vehicles(+4.7 per cent).
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s Q3 result down year-on-year due to semiconductor bottlenecks (29.10.2021 16:10)
- Volkswagen Q3 earnings impacted by massive semiconductor shortage (29.10.2021 16:06)
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)