Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA.
- TRATON shares to be offered within price range of EUR 27 to EUR 33 per share
- Base offer will consist of 50,000,000 existing shares from the holdings of Volkswagen AG
- Possible over-allotment of up to 7,500,000 existing shares; over-allotment shares not exceeding 15 percent of Base shares, subject to exercise of the Greenshoe option
- Free float of from 10.00 percent to 11.50 percent
- Offer period to commence after publication of prospectus and expected to end on June 27,2019
- First day of trading planned for June 28, 2019
- Offering subject to approval of prospectus by German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and publication of such prospectus
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)