Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA.
- TRATON shares to be offered within price range of EUR 27 to EUR 33 per share
- Base offer will consist of 50,000,000 existing shares from the holdings of Volkswagen AG
- Possible over-allotment of up to 7,500,000 existing shares; over-allotment shares not exceeding 15 percent of Base shares, subject to exercise of the Greenshoe option
- Free float of from 10.00 percent to 11.50 percent
- Offer period to commence after publication of prospectus and expected to end on June 27,2019
- First day of trading planned for June 28, 2019
- Offering subject to approval of prospectus by German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) and publication of such prospectus
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)