Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
- Mercedes-Benz sold 195,690 cars last month (-1.3%).
- From January to May, 938,499 vehicles with the star were delivered (-4.7%).
- Despite a challenging market environment, Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in May in many markets, including Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States and South Korea.
- A new May record for sales of compact cars: more than 58,000 units were delivered last month (+10.0%).
- In May, the new CLA Coupé was launched in Europe and achieved an increase in sales of +8.5% in the region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2% (05.11.2019 15:00)
- Daimler AG - Results 3rd Quarter 2019 (24.10.2019 10:55)
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)
- Administrative offense proceedings against Daimler AG fully concluded (25.09.2019 09:59)