Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
- Mercedes-Benz sold 195,690 cars last month (-1.3%).
- From January to May, 938,499 vehicles with the star were delivered (-4.7%).
- Despite a challenging market environment, Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in May in many markets, including Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States and South Korea.
- A new May record for sales of compact cars: more than 58,000 units were delivered last month (+10.0%).
- In May, the new CLA Coupé was launched in Europe and achieved an increase in sales of +8.5% in the region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG -Annual Meeting on July 8, 2020 (02.07.2020 12:09)
- Rolls-Royce and Daimler Truck AG plan cooperation on stationary fuel-cell systems planned (28.05.2020 15:52)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)