RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
- Mercedes-Benz sold 195,690 cars last month (-1.3%).
- From January to May, 938,499 vehicles with the star were delivered (-4.7%).
- Despite a challenging market environment, Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in May in many markets, including Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States and South Korea.
- A new May record for sales of compact cars: more than 58,000 units were delivered last month (+10.0%).
- In May, the new CLA Coupé was launched in Europe and achieved an increase in sales of +8.5% in the region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)