Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
- Mercedes-Benz sold 195,690 cars last month (-1.3%).
- From January to May, 938,499 vehicles with the star were delivered (-4.7%).
- Despite a challenging market environment, Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in May in many markets, including Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States and South Korea.
- A new May record for sales of compact cars: more than 58,000 units were delivered last month (+10.0%).
- In May, the new CLA Coupé was launched in Europe and achieved an increase in sales of +8.5% in the region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Large majority of Daimler shareholders approve new Group structure (24.05.2019 15:18)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 14:10)
- Daimler AG - Results 1st Quarter 2019. (26.04.2019 12:33)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sells more than 560,000 vehicles worldwide in Q1 2019 (10.04.2019 15:31)
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results 2018 Annual, Press Conference 2019 (08.02.2019 16:32)