Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May
- Mercedes-Benz sold 195,690 cars last month (-1.3%).
- From January to May, 938,499 vehicles with the star were delivered (-4.7%).
- Despite a challenging market environment, Mercedes-Benz increased its unit sales in May in many markets, including Germany, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland, the United States and South Korea.
- A new May record for sales of compact cars: more than 58,000 units were delivered last month (+10.0%).
- In May, the new CLA Coupé was launched in Europe and achieved an increase in sales of +8.5% in the region.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)