Nokia Corporation - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019
Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019; the Board of Directors resolved to distribute EUR 0.05 per share as the first instalment of dividend
Espoo, Finland -The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nokia Corporation was held on May 21, 2019. The AGM approved all the proposals of the Board of Directors (Board) to the AGM. The AGM adopted the company's financial statements and discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the President and Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2018.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to issue shares to the company (02.09.2019 13:28)
- Nokia Corporation - Gabriela Styf Sjöman appointed as Chief Strategy Officer (22.08.2019 09:50)
- Nokia wins 5G network deal with Vodafone New Zealand (08.08.2019 07:14)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2019 (25.07.2019 12:48)