Nokia Corporation - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019
Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2019; the Board of Directors resolved to distribute EUR 0.05 per share as the first instalment of dividend
Espoo, Finland -The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Nokia Corporation was held on May 21, 2019. The AGM approved all the proposals of the Board of Directors (Board) to the AGM. The AGM adopted the company's financial statements and discharged the members of the Board of Directors and the President and Chief Executive Officer from liability for the financial year 2018.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (06.02.2020 07:05)
- Nokia Corporation - Sari Baldauf to succeed Risto Siilasmaa as Nokia Board Chair at Nokia’s Annual G (04.12.2019 12:24)
- Nokia to discontinue Chief Operating Officer role; current COO Joerg Erlemeier to leave company (26.11.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q3 and January-September 2019 (24.10.2019 10:41)
- Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (09.09.2019 14:25)