Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting 2019
Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG has neutral carbon footprint
- Volkswagen AG purchases carbon credits to offset all CO2 emissions generated by the shareholder meeting
- Support for sustainability projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe
- Volkswagen Group targeting fully CO2 neutral balance by 2050
The Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG in Berlin on May 14 has a neutral carbon footprint. The CO2 emissions generated as a result of travel to and from the venue and accommodation for the shareholders, employees and service providers, together with setup and dismantling for the event will be offset by purchasing carbon credits. This applies to the complete organization, including hospitality for several hundred participants. Climate protection projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe will receive support via the internationally respected provider South Pole.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - raises outlook for 2021 after a record result in the first half of the y. (30.07.2021 15:59)
- Volkswagen Group - Porsche, Rimac and Bugatti agree to set up joint venture (08.07.2021 14:53)
- Volkswagen Group - Q1 Report 2021 (18.05.2021 12:50)
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)