Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting 2019
Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG has neutral carbon footprint
- Volkswagen AG purchases carbon credits to offset all CO2 emissions generated by the shareholder meeting
- Support for sustainability projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe
- Volkswagen Group targeting fully CO2 neutral balance by 2050
The Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG in Berlin on May 14 has a neutral carbon footprint. The CO2 emissions generated as a result of travel to and from the venue and accommodation for the shareholders, employees and service providers, together with setup and dismantling for the event will be offset by purchasing carbon credits. This applies to the complete organization, including hospitality for several hundred participants. Climate protection projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe will receive support via the internationally respected provider South Pole.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)
- Volkswagen AG - Interim Report January - March 2020 (05.05.2020 13:04)
- The Volkswagen Group recorded a substantial impact on its business (30.04.2020 15:08)
- Volkswagen Group - China: Clear signs of business recovery (15.04.2020 11:29)
- Volkswagen postpones Annual General Meeting 2020 (31.03.2020 15:06)