Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting 2019
Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG has neutral carbon footprint
- Volkswagen AG purchases carbon credits to offset all CO2 emissions generated by the shareholder meeting
- Support for sustainability projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe
- Volkswagen Group targeting fully CO2 neutral balance by 2050
The Annual General Meeting of Volkswagen AG in Berlin on May 14 has a neutral carbon footprint. The CO2 emissions generated as a result of travel to and from the venue and accommodation for the shareholders, employees and service providers, together with setup and dismantling for the event will be offset by purchasing carbon credits. This applies to the complete organization, including hospitality for several hundred participants. Climate protection projects in Columbia and Zimbabwe will receive support via the internationally respected provider South Pole.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Lower deliveries for Volkswagen brand in July (14.08.2019 15:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Half-Yearly Financial Report 2019 (26.07.2019 15:21)
- Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year (14.06.2019 14:34)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON (14.06.2019 14:32)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen deliveries in May present a mixed picture (12.06.2019 15:10)