VGP NV - ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’), a leading European provider of high-quality logistics and semi-industrial real estate, held its Annual Shareholder’s Meeting on 10 May 2019 in Antwerp, Belgium.
The shareholders approved all agenda items.
Details of the voting results are available on: www.vgpparks.eu/investors/en/shareholder-information/shareholder-meetings
We make reference to the agenda as included in the convocation of the Annual Shareholder’ Meeting and more specifically the topic regarding dividend and appointment of new independent directors.
Following the proposal of the board of directors, the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting approved the gross dividend over 2018 of € 2.20 per share.
Ex-dividend date: 20 May 2019
Registration date: 21 May 2019
Dividend payment date: 22 May 2019
New independent directors
The Annual Shareholders’ Meeting approved the appointments of:
- Mrs Ann Gaeremynck as independent Director for a term of four years, until the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of 2023;
- Mrs Katherina Reiche as independent Director for a term of four years until the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of 2023;
- Mrs Vera Gäde-Butzlaff as independent Director for a term of four years until the Annual Shareholders’ Meeting of 2023.
On 10 May 2019, an Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting took place as well. The meeting extended the authorisation granted to the Board of Directors to increase the registered capital (authorized capital). The meeting also extended the authorisation granted to the Board to buy back company shares.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP NV - Preliminary results 2020 (11.03.2021 13:20)
- VGP NV - First three quarters results 2020 (26.11.2020 13:47)
- VGP expected to post substantial higher net profit for first half 2020 (06.08.2020 11:12)
- VGP NV - Shareholders' Meetings of 8 May 2020 (12.05.2020 12:57)
- VGP to launch capital increase of approximately € 200 million via an accelerated bookbuild offering (21.04.2020 13:53)