McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
CHICAGO, April 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
"We started the year strong with our 15th consecutive quarter of positive global comparable sales, reflecting continued broad-based momentum across each of our global segments," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "We remain focused on running better restaurants and elevating the experience for our customers by providing convenience on their terms through delivery, Experience of the Future, and our evolving digital channels."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results (19.11.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's reports third quarter 2020 comparable sales and raises cash dividend (14.10.2020 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2020 Results (29.07.2020 15:50)
- McDONALD'S ANNOUNCES QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (24.07.2020 10:51)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)