McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
CHICAGO, April 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
"We started the year strong with our 15th consecutive quarter of positive global comparable sales, reflecting continued broad-based momentum across each of our global segments," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "We remain focused on running better restaurants and elevating the experience for our customers by providing convenience on their terms through delivery, Experience of the Future, and our evolving digital channels."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (31.01.2019 14:48)
- McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors (16.01.2019 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (24.10.2018 14:52)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 15% (21.09.2018 16:51)