Facebook Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
"We had a good quarter and our business and community continue to grow," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We are focused on building out our privacy-focused vision for the future of social networking, and working collaboratively to address important issues around the internet."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Results (30.01.2020 11:14)
- Facebook - 10-Q (Quarterly Report) (31.10.2019 11:32)