Facebook Reports First Quarter 2019 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., April 24, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
"We had a good quarter and our business and community continue to grow," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We are focused on building out our privacy-focused vision for the future of social networking, and working collaboratively to address important issues around the internet."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (25.07.2019 12:42)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Results (03.07.2019 16:53)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results (31.01.2019 15:13)
- Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (01.11.2018 15:52)
- Facebook Q2 2018 Earnings (26.07.2018 08:05)