RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results
Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results
Microsoft Corp. today announced the following results for the quarter ended March 31, 2019, as compared to the corresponding period of last fiscal year:
- Revenue was $30.6 billion and increased 14%
- Operating income was $10.3 billion and increased 25%
- Net income was $8.8 billion and increased 19%
- Diluted earnings per share was $1.14 and increased 20%
“Leading organizations of every size in every industry trust the Microsoft cloud. We are accelerating our innovation across the cloud and edge so our customers can build the digital capability increasingly required to compete and grow,” said Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (25.04.2023 16:20)
- Microsoft announces new lead independent director and quarterly dividend (16.03.2023 14:53)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY23 Q2 (26.01.2023 14:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (30.11.2022 13:36)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (22.09.2022 14:29)