Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sells more than 560,000 vehicles worldwide in Q1 2019
- Mercedes-Benz delivered 227,644 vehicles worldwide in March (-4.1%).
- In China, the strongest-selling quarter of all time was achieved with sales of 174,343 Mercedes-Benz cars (+2.6%).
- In March, the global sales of the new A-Class set a new record for the first quarter with an increase of 25.6%.
- Last month, sales of the new B-Class once again increased in Europe (+5.3%) with a growth in Germany, the UK, France and Spain among other countries.
- “We are delighted with the best quarter ever for Mercedes-Benz in China and the successful market launch of the new B-Class in Europe. The first three months ofthe year were challenging worldwide due to the ongoing model changes for SUVs and compact cars,” said Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)