Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sells more than 560,000 vehicles worldwide in Q1 2019
- Mercedes-Benz delivered 227,644 vehicles worldwide in March (-4.1%).
- In China, the strongest-selling quarter of all time was achieved with sales of 174,343 Mercedes-Benz cars (+2.6%).
- In March, the global sales of the new A-Class set a new record for the first quarter with an increase of 25.6%.
- Last month, sales of the new B-Class once again increased in Europe (+5.3%) with a growth in Germany, the UK, France and Spain among other countries.
- “We are delighted with the best quarter ever for Mercedes-Benz in China and the successful market launch of the new B-Class in Europe. The first three months ofthe year were challenging worldwide due to the ongoing model changes for SUVs and compact cars,” said Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG cuts costs and sets course for the future (15.11.2019 12:00)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz USA reports October Sales of 27,867 Vehicles, up 1.2% (05.11.2019 15:00)
- Daimler AG - Results 3rd Quarter 2019 (24.10.2019 10:55)
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)