Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors had unanimously decided to extend Andy Bryant’s term as Intel chairman for one additional year, to help support Intel’s leadership transition. If Bryant is re-elected at Intel’s 2019 annual stockholders’ meeting, his term as chairman would continue through the conclusion of Intel’s 2020 annual stockholders’ meeting. Bryant has informed the board that he does not expect to stand for re-election again in 2020.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)
- Intel board of directors elects new director (18.11.2019 13:56)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results (30.10.2019 13:16)