RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020
Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors had unanimously decided to extend Andy Bryant’s term as Intel chairman for one additional year, to help support Intel’s leadership transition. If Bryant is re-elected at Intel’s 2019 annual stockholders’ meeting, his term as chairman would continue through the conclusion of Intel’s 2020 annual stockholders’ meeting. Bryant has informed the board that he does not expect to stand for re-election again in 2020.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports First-Quarter 2023 Financial Results (27.04.2023 16:22)
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)