Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors had unanimously decided to extend Andy Bryant’s term as Intel chairman for one additional year, to help support Intel’s leadership transition. If Bryant is re-elected at Intel’s 2019 annual stockholders’ meeting, his term as chairman would continue through the conclusion of Intel’s 2020 annual stockholders’ meeting. Bryant has informed the board that he does not expect to stand for re-election again in 2020.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Q1 2022 Corporation Earnings (02.05.2022 14:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.04.2022 15:32)
- Intel Corporation - Highlights 2022 and Long-Term Growth Strategy at Investor Meeting (23.02.2022 10:40)
- Intel Corporation - Q4 2021 Intel Corporation Earnings (02.02.2022 15:17)
- Intel Corporation - Intel Sells SSD Business and Dalian Facility to SK hynix (31.12.2021 13:44)