Intel Board of Directors Extends Andy Bryant’s Term as Intel Chairman until 2020
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors had unanimously decided to extend Andy Bryant’s term as Intel chairman for one additional year, to help support Intel’s leadership transition. If Bryant is re-elected at Intel’s 2019 annual stockholders’ meeting, his term as chairman would continue through the conclusion of Intel’s 2020 annual stockholders’ meeting. Bryant has informed the board that he does not expect to stand for re-election again in 2020.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (13.09.2019 15:39)
- Intel Corporation - Q2 2019 Earnings Conference (26.07.2019 15:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (19.07.2019 13:25)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2019 Financial Results (26.04.2019 12:15)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.03.2019 15:17)