RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank publishes 2018 Financial Reports, Human Resources Report and Non-Financial Report
Deutsche Bank publishes 2018 Financial Reports, Human Resources Report and Non-Financial Report
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today published its 2018 Financial Reports. In addition, the bank published its Human Resources Report and Non-Financial Report.
Final and audited Group results at a glance
In its audited results, Deutsche Bank reported net income of 341 million euros for 2018 versus a net loss of 735 million euros for 2017, consistent with its preliminary and unaudited results published on 1 February 2019. Deutsche Bank delivered its first full-year net profit since 2014, exceeded its full-year adjusted cost targets and met its year-end headcount targets. The Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) ratio, at 13.6%, was consistent with a target of over 13%. The Management Board and the Supervisory Board will propose a dividend of 11 cents per share to the Annual General Meeting. The Bank can service the payment of Additional Tier 1 (AT1) coupons.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)