Deutsche Bank publishes 2018 Financial Reports, Human Resources Report and Non-Financial Report
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE / NYSE: DB) today published its 2018 Financial Reports. In addition, the bank published its Human Resources Report and Non-Financial Report.
Final and audited Group results at a glance
In its audited results, Deutsche Bank reported net income of 341 million euros for 2018 versus a net loss of 735 million euros for 2017, consistent with its preliminary and unaudited results published on 1 February 2019. Deutsche Bank delivered its first full-year net profit since 2014, exceeded its full-year adjusted cost targets and met its year-end headcount targets. The Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) ratio, at 13.6%, was consistent with a target of over 13%. The Management Board and the Supervisory Board will propose a dividend of 11 cents per share to the Annual General Meeting. The Bank can service the payment of Additional Tier 1 (AT1) coupons.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank - Annual General Meeting 2019 (17.05.2019 15:10)