Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced that its board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.315 per share ($1.26 per share on an annual basis) on the company’s common stock. The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2019, to stockholders of record on May 7, 2019.
Intel (NASDAQ: INTC), a leader in the semiconductor industry, is shaping the data-centric future with computing and communications technology that is the foundation of the world’s innovations. The company’s engineering expertise is helping address the world’s greatest challenges as well as helping secure, power and connect billions of devices and the infrastructure of the smart, connected world - from the cloud to the network to the edge and everything in between. Find more information about Intel at newsroom.intel.com and intel.com.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (16.03.2021 14:06)
- Intel Corporation - 4Q 2020 Financial Results (22.01.2021 15:49)