MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend
REDMOND, Wash. — March 11, 2019 — Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share. The dividend is payable June 13, 2019, to shareholders of record on May 16, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be May 15, 2019.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q2 (31.01.2019 15:11)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (03.12.2018 10:31)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q1 (25.10.2018 15:58)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting (21.09.2018 16:52)
- Microsoft Cloud Drives Record Fourth Quarter Results (20.07.2018 16:15)