MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend
REDMOND, Wash. — March 11, 2019 — Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share. The dividend is payable June 13, 2019, to shareholders of record on May 16, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be May 15, 2019.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q4 (30.07.2021 15:52)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - board of directors announces role changes and quarterly dividend (17.06.2021 14:30)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q3 (30.04.2021 16:30)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (18.03.2021 15:50)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY21 Q2 (03.02.2021 12:20)