MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend
REDMOND, Wash. — March 11, 2019 — Microsoft Corp. on Monday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share. The dividend is payable June 13, 2019, to shareholders of record on May 16, 2019. The ex-dividend date will be May 15, 2019.
Microsoft (Nasdaq “MSFT” @microsoft) enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge. Its mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q3 (30.04.2020 14:56)
- Microsoft announces change to its board of directors (16.03.2020 08:28)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (10.03.2020 08:30)
- Microsoft Commercial Strength Powers Second Quarter Results (30.01.2020 11:16)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (05.12.2019 07:29)