RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank - Q4 2018 results
Deutsche Bank - Q4 2018 results
Let’s start with the most important news: we increased our pre-tax profit year-on-year and generated our first net profit since 2014. Net income of 341 million euros is nowhere near where we want it to be, but the positive result is a sign that we're on the right track.
This was achieved despite a high tax rate of about 75 percent which is due to specific tax items. Without these items our net profit would have been more than 700 million euros.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Financial Data Supplement
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.9 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2023 (27.04.2023 17:30)
- Deutsche Bank’s Annual General Meeting 2023 – shareholders to vote on 50% higher dividend (04.04.2023 15:22)
- Deutsche Bank reports continued delivery of transformation in 2022 and clear targets for 2025 (21.03.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)