Deutsche Bank - Q4 2018 results
Let’s start with the most important news: we increased our pre-tax profit year-on-year and generated our first net profit since 2014. Net income of 341 million euros is nowhere near where we want it to be, but the positive result is a sign that we're on the right track.
This was achieved despite a high tax rate of about 75 percent which is due to specific tax items. Without these items our net profit would have been more than 700 million euros.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.2 billion in the second quarter of 2021 (30.07.2021 16:16)
- Deutsche Bank reports € 1.6 billion profit before tax in the first quarter of 2021 (30.04.2021 16:38)
- Deutsche Bank Joins New Net Zero Banking Alliance (27.04.2021 16:27)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2021 to be held virtually again (15.04.2021 16:32)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)