Deutsche Bank - Q4 2018 results
Let’s start with the most important news: we increased our pre-tax profit year-on-year and generated our first net profit since 2014. Net income of 341 million euros is nowhere near where we want it to be, but the positive result is a sign that we're on the right track.
This was achieved despite a high tax rate of about 75 percent which is due to specific tax items. Without these items our net profit would have been more than 700 million euros.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q4 2019 results (03.02.2020 15:21)
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2019 results (30.10.2019 13:55)
- Deutsche Bank - Agreement between BNP Paribas and DB regarding prime finance and electronic equities (27.09.2019 11:39)
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)