Deutsche Bank - Q4 2018 results
Let’s start with the most important news: we increased our pre-tax profit year-on-year and generated our first net profit since 2014. Net income of 341 million euros is nowhere near where we want it to be, but the positive result is a sign that we're on the right track.
This was achieved despite a high tax rate of about 75 percent which is due to specific tax items. Without these items our net profit would have been more than 700 million euros.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)
- Deutsche Bank Annual General Meeting 2020 to be held virtually (16.04.2020 12:44)
- Deutsche Bank - Q4 2019 results (03.02.2020 15:21)