McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
CHICAGO, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018.
"Our performance in 2018 was strong, driven by the Velocity Growth Plan with broad-based momentum across each of our global segments. We continued to transform our business by making substantial progress on modernising our restaurants and offering more convenience, choice and value to our customers," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "We've now achieved 14 consecutive quarters of positive global comparable sales and our customers rewarded us with more visits in 2018, helping us to achieve two consecutive years of global guest count growth for the first time since 2012."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2022 Q3 Earnings Release and 2022 Q4 Dividends Release (01.11.2022 13:41)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Earnings Release and 2022 Q3 Dividends Release (03.08.2022 13:05)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Dividends Release (27.05.2022 14:39)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (29.04.2022 15:20)
- McDonald's - Q4 Earnings Release (03.02.2022 15:00)