McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
CHICAGO, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018.
"Our performance in 2018 was strong, driven by the Velocity Growth Plan with broad-based momentum across each of our global segments. We continued to transform our business by making substantial progress on modernising our restaurants and offering more convenience, choice and value to our customers," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "We've now achieved 14 consecutive quarters of positive global comparable sales and our customers rewarded us with more visits in 2018, helping us to achieve two consecutive years of global guest count growth for the first time since 2012."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (03.05.2019 13:22)
- McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors (16.01.2019 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (24.10.2018 14:52)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 15% (21.09.2018 16:51)