McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND
CHICAGO, Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2018.
"Our performance in 2018 was strong, driven by the Velocity Growth Plan with broad-based momentum across each of our global segments. We continued to transform our business by making substantial progress on modernising our restaurants and offering more convenience, choice and value to our customers," said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook. "We've now achieved 14 consecutive quarters of positive global comparable sales and our customers rewarded us with more visits in 2018, helping us to achieve two consecutive years of global guest count growth for the first time since 2012."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2021 Q3 and Q4 Dividends (30.09.2021 09:20)
- McDonald's - 2021 Q2 Dividends and Earnings Release (27.07.2021 11:36)
- McDonald's - 2021 Q1 Dividends (05.05.2021 16:24)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (30.04.2021 16:59)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Results (03.02.2021 12:16)