Erste Group - announces that it expects to report net profit
Erste Group announces that it expects to report net profit of approx. EUR 1.8 billion in 2018. This development was primarily driven by:
• An increase in the operating result to about EUR 2.73 billion in FY2018
• Releases of risk provisions of about EUR 59 million in FY2018
• A tax rate of below 15% in FY 2018, benefitting from the booking of deferred tax assets
Based on this positive development the management board of Erste Group will propose a dividend of EUR 1.4 per share to the annual general meeting.
A full business update and an outlook for 2019 will be provided with publication of FY2018 preliminary results on 28 February 2019.
Full press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (01.08.2019 15:21)
- Erste Group - Investor information 2019 (03.05.2019 13:23)
- Erste Group: Supervisory board approves new management board team (26.04.2019 12:12)
- Erste Group Bank AG - 26th Annual General Meeting (23.04.2019 14:37)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2018 (29.03.2019 16:15)