Erste Group - announces that it expects to report net profit
Erste Group announces that it expects to report net profit of approx. EUR 1.8 billion in 2018. This development was primarily driven by:
• An increase in the operating result to about EUR 2.73 billion in FY2018
• Releases of risk provisions of about EUR 59 million in FY2018
• A tax rate of below 15% in FY 2018, benefitting from the booking of deferred tax assets
Based on this positive development the management board of Erste Group will propose a dividend of EUR 1.4 per share to the annual general meeting.
A full business update and an outlook for 2019 will be provided with publication of FY2018 preliminary results on 28 February 2019.
Full press release (ENG)
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Erste Group: H1 2020 results (31.07.2020 11:02)
- Erste Group - Q1 2020 results (30.04.2020 12:37)
- Erste Group suspends FY2020 financial guidance on lack of predictability (07.04.2020 13:30)
- Erste Group Bank AG to postpone AGM to later date in 2020, to review 2019 dividend proposal (27.03.2020 11:21)
- Erste Group - Preliminary results 2019 (28.02.2020 09:43)