Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Fourth-quarter revenue was $18.7 billion, up 9 percent year-over-year (YoY); and full-year revenue set an all-time record of $70.8 billion, up 13 percent YoY.
- Delivered outstanding fourth-quarter earnings per share of $1.12 ($1.28 on a non-GAAP basis); achieved record full-year operating income, net income and EPS.
- In 2018, Intel generated a record $29.4 billion cash from operations, generated $14.3 billion of free cash flow and returned nearly $16.3 billion to shareholders.
- Expecting record 2019 revenue of approximately $71.5 billion and first-quarter revenue of approximately $16 billion.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.09.2021 16:47)
- Intel Corporation - Bruce H. Andrews as Corporate Vice President (26.08.2021 12:33)
- Intel Corporation - Reports Second-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.07.2021 11:19)
- Intel Corporation - Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2021 15:09)
- Intel Reports First-Quarter 2021 Financial Results (27.04.2021 16:21)