Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Fourth-quarter revenue was $18.7 billion, up 9 percent year-over-year (YoY); and full-year revenue set an all-time record of $70.8 billion, up 13 percent YoY.
- Delivered outstanding fourth-quarter earnings per share of $1.12 ($1.28 on a non-GAAP basis); achieved record full-year operating income, net income and EPS.
- In 2018, Intel generated a record $29.4 billion cash from operations, generated $14.3 billion of free cash flow and returned nearly $16.3 billion to shareholders.
- Expecting record 2019 revenue of approximately $71.5 billion and first-quarter revenue of approximately $16 billion.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (14.03.2019 15:17)
- INTEL CORP - Third-Quarter 2018 Financial Results (26.10.2018 15:46)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (18.09.2018 14:42)
- INTEL CORP - Second-Quarter 2018 Financial Results (01.08.2018 14:32)
- Intel Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend (20.07.2018 16:13)