McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) announced today that Paul S. Walsh has been elected to the Company's Board of Directors, effective as of January 14, 2019.
Walsh, 63, currently serves as Chairman of Compass Group PLC, a leading foodservice and support services company, a position he has held since February 2014. Walsh served as Chief Executive Officer of Diageo plc, a multinational beverage company, from 2000 to 2013, and as Chief Operating Officer in 2000. Prior to that, Walsh served as Chairman and President of The Pillsbury Company from 1996 to 1999.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2020 Results (30.04.2020 14:39)
- McDonald's Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2019 Results And Quarterly Cash Dividend (29.01.2020 14:09)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2019 Results (24.10.2019 13:48)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 8% (25.09.2019 09:56)
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)