McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors
McDonald's Corporation (NYSE: MCD) announced today that Paul S. Walsh has been elected to the Company's Board of Directors, effective as of January 14, 2019.
Walsh, 63, currently serves as Chairman of Compass Group PLC, a leading foodservice and support services company, a position he has held since February 2014. Walsh served as Chief Executive Officer of Diageo plc, a multinational beverage company, from 2000 to 2013, and as Chief Operating Officer in 2000. Prior to that, Walsh served as Chairman and President of The Pillsbury Company from 1996 to 1999.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's - 2022 Q3 Earnings Release and 2022 Q4 Dividends Release (01.11.2022 13:41)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Earnings Release and 2022 Q3 Dividends Release (03.08.2022 13:05)
- McDonald's - 2022 Q2 Dividends Release (27.05.2022 14:39)
- McDonald's - Q1 Earnings Release (29.04.2022 15:20)
- McDonald's - Q4 Earnings Release (03.02.2022 15:00)