Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year
• Last year, Mercedes-Benz sold more than 2.3 million cars worldwide (+0.9%), making 2018 the most successful year in terms of sales in the company’s history.
• The passenger car division of Daimler AG sold a total of more than 2.4 million Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles last year (+0.6%).
• Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling premium brand in the automotive industry for the third time in succession.
• Despite challenges for the entire industry, 2018 was the eighth consecutive record year for Mercedes-Benz.
• Mercedes-Benz completed its strongest-selling year along with the best quarter inthe company’s history and a new sales record for December.
• The best full year unit sales of all time were achieved in the Asia-Pacific region.
• With an increase of more than 11%, China was once again the market with thestrongest growth in absolute terms and the biggest individual market for Mercedes-Benz.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG -Annual Meeting on July 8, 2020 (02.07.2020 12:09)
- Rolls-Royce and Daimler Truck AG plan cooperation on stationary fuel-cell systems planned (28.05.2020 15:52)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)