Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year
• Last year, Mercedes-Benz sold more than 2.3 million cars worldwide (+0.9%), making 2018 the most successful year in terms of sales in the company’s history.
• The passenger car division of Daimler AG sold a total of more than 2.4 million Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles last year (+0.6%).
• Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling premium brand in the automotive industry for the third time in succession.
• Despite challenges for the entire industry, 2018 was the eighth consecutive record year for Mercedes-Benz.
• Mercedes-Benz completed its strongest-selling year along with the best quarter inthe company’s history and a new sales record for December.
• The best full year unit sales of all time were achieved in the Asia-Pacific region.
• With an increase of more than 11%, China was once again the market with thestrongest growth in absolute terms and the biggest individual market for Mercedes-Benz.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- DAIMLER - Mercedes-Benz achieves new September record and best-ever third quarter (07.10.2019 14:48)
- Mercedes-Benz USA reports September Sales of 27,433 Vehicles, up 4.8% (04.10.2019 10:07)
- Administrative offense proceedings against Daimler AG fully concluded (25.09.2019 09:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz reports August Sales of 24,771 Vehicles, up 21.8% (05.09.2019 15:10)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record (14.08.2019 15:38)