Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year
• Last year, Mercedes-Benz sold more than 2.3 million cars worldwide (+0.9%), making 2018 the most successful year in terms of sales in the company’s history.
• The passenger car division of Daimler AG sold a total of more than 2.4 million Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles last year (+0.6%).
• Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling premium brand in the automotive industry for the third time in succession.
• Despite challenges for the entire industry, 2018 was the eighth consecutive record year for Mercedes-Benz.
• Mercedes-Benz completed its strongest-selling year along with the best quarter inthe company’s history and a new sales record for December.
• The best full year unit sales of all time were achieved in the Asia-Pacific region.
• With an increase of more than 11%, China was once again the market with thestrongest growth in absolute terms and the biggest individual market for Mercedes-Benz.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results 2018 Annual, Press Conference 2019 (08.02.2019 16:32)
- Daimler AG - MERCEDES-BENZ USA REPORTS JANUARY SALES of 22,507 UNITS (05.02.2019 16:56)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year (16.01.2019 16:27)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November (07.12.2018 13:53)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Interim Report 2018 (25.10.2018 15:34)
- Daimler AG - MERCEDES-BENZ USA REPORTS SEPTEMBER SALES of 26,169 UNITS (03.10.2018 16:23)