Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year
• Last year, Mercedes-Benz sold more than 2.3 million cars worldwide (+0.9%), making 2018 the most successful year in terms of sales in the company’s history.
• The passenger car division of Daimler AG sold a total of more than 2.4 million Mercedes-Benz and smart vehicles last year (+0.6%).
• Mercedes-Benz is the best-selling premium brand in the automotive industry for the third time in succession.
• Despite challenges for the entire industry, 2018 was the eighth consecutive record year for Mercedes-Benz.
• Mercedes-Benz completed its strongest-selling year along with the best quarter inthe company’s history and a new sales record for December.
• The best full year unit sales of all time were achieved in the Asia-Pacific region.
• With an increase of more than 11%, China was once again the market with thestrongest growth in absolute terms and the biggest individual market for Mercedes-Benz.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results 2019. Including anticipated additional expenses below earnings expe (22.01.2020 10:07)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz. Annual sales 2019 (09.01.2020 16:45)
- Daimler AG - Daimler Trucks. Sales 2019 (07.01.2020 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 200,000 vehicles in a November for the first time (10.12.2019 15:23)
- Daimler AG - Streamline the company (02.12.2019 12:18)