Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November
• Last month, Mercedes-Benz achieved sales growth with sales of 198,545 vehicles (+1. 5%).
• Mercedes-Benz sold 2,103,653 units in the first eleven months of the year, which is slightly above the high prior-year level (+0.4%).
• With its Mercedes-Benz Cars division, Daimler AG is the first premium carmaker to pass the milestone of 600,000 units sold in Chinawithin one year.
• A new high for the Europe sales region: more than 82,000 vehicles sold in November (+2. 6%).
• Double-digit growth once again in highly competitive German domestic market (+12.5%).
• E-Class Saloon and Estate achieve a new sales record of over 31,000 units in November with an increase of 6.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)