Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November
• Last month, Mercedes-Benz achieved sales growth with sales of 198,545 vehicles (+1. 5%).
• Mercedes-Benz sold 2,103,653 units in the first eleven months of the year, which is slightly above the high prior-year level (+0.4%).
• With its Mercedes-Benz Cars division, Daimler AG is the first premium carmaker to pass the milestone of 600,000 units sold in Chinawithin one year.
• A new high for the Europe sales region: more than 82,000 vehicles sold in November (+2. 6%).
• Double-digit growth once again in highly competitive German domestic market (+12.5%).
• E-Class Saloon and Estate achieve a new sales record of over 31,000 units in November with an increase of 6.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record (14.08.2019 15:38)
- Daimler AG - Results 2nd Quarter 2019 (24.07.2019 15:31)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May (12.06.2019 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Large majority of Daimler shareholders approve new Group structure (24.05.2019 15:18)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 14:10)