Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November
• Last month, Mercedes-Benz achieved sales growth with sales of 198,545 vehicles (+1. 5%).
• Mercedes-Benz sold 2,103,653 units in the first eleven months of the year, which is slightly above the high prior-year level (+0.4%).
• With its Mercedes-Benz Cars division, Daimler AG is the first premium carmaker to pass the milestone of 600,000 units sold in Chinawithin one year.
• A new high for the Europe sales region: more than 82,000 vehicles sold in November (+2. 6%).
• Double-digit growth once again in highly competitive German domestic market (+12.5%).
• E-Class Saloon and Estate achieve a new sales record of over 31,000 units in November with an increase of 6.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Rolls-Royce and Daimler Truck AG plan cooperation on stationary fuel-cell systems planned (28.05.2020 15:52)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)