Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November
• Last month, Mercedes-Benz achieved sales growth with sales of 198,545 vehicles (+1. 5%).
• Mercedes-Benz sold 2,103,653 units in the first eleven months of the year, which is slightly above the high prior-year level (+0.4%).
• With its Mercedes-Benz Cars division, Daimler AG is the first premium carmaker to pass the milestone of 600,000 units sold in Chinawithin one year.
• A new high for the Europe sales region: more than 82,000 vehicles sold in November (+2. 6%).
• Double-digit growth once again in highly competitive German domestic market (+12.5%).
• E-Class Saloon and Estate achieve a new sales record of over 31,000 units in November with an increase of 6.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)