Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz grows worldwide sales in November
• Last month, Mercedes-Benz achieved sales growth with sales of 198,545 vehicles (+1. 5%).
• Mercedes-Benz sold 2,103,653 units in the first eleven months of the year, which is slightly above the high prior-year level (+0.4%).
• With its Mercedes-Benz Cars division, Daimler AG is the first premium carmaker to pass the milestone of 600,000 units sold in Chinawithin one year.
• A new high for the Europe sales region: more than 82,000 vehicles sold in November (+2. 6%).
• Double-digit growth once again in highly competitive German domestic market (+12.5%).
• E-Class Saloon and Estate achieve a new sales record of over 31,000 units in November with an increase of 6.2%.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sells more than 560,000 vehicles worldwide in Q1 2019 (10.04.2019 15:31)
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results 2018 Annual, Press Conference 2019 (08.02.2019 16:32)
- Daimler AG - MERCEDES-BENZ USA REPORTS JANUARY SALES of 22,507 UNITS (05.02.2019 16:56)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz posts eighth consecutive record year (16.01.2019 16:27)
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Interim Report 2018 (25.10.2018 15:34)