VGP NV - Trading update 3Q 2018
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’) today publishes a trading update for the period 1 July 2018 until 31 October 2018.
Jan van Geet, CEO of VGP, said: “We continue to see very supportive trends in all our European markets. During the quarter we sold the Mango building in Spain taking advantage of this strong market backdrop whilst improving our Group’s risk profile. The gross proceeds are being reinvested in land acquisitions and the realisation of our development pipeline.
We also managed to successfully close a bond offering and thereby extend our debt maturity profile significantly. I am very pleased with the strength of our balance sheet and our ability to invest in the future of our company.”
Jan van Geet continued: “For Amazon we delivered a second logistics centre, a facility with ultimately up to 80,000 sqm warehouse space at our extended park in Göttingen, Germany and BMW signed-up for our Munich site at Parsdorf for the development of a new warehouse for their Forschungs- und Innovationszentrum (FIZ), a main engineering and development campus, subject to achieving the necessary permits.”
Our land bank remains one of our strongest assets and we are pleased that we have been able to increase the size by securing additional strategically located sites across Europe including in Spain, Italy, Romania, Germany, Czech Republic and Slovakia.”
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- VGP ANNOUNCES CONFERENCE CALL TO REVIEW FIRST HALF 2019 FINANCIAL RESULTS (14.08.2019 15:42)
- VGP - Allianz and VGP announce new EUR1.7bn European logistics joint venture (03.07.2019 16:54)
- VGP NV - ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING (14.05.2019 15:40)
- VGP - CONVOCATION OF THE EXTRAORDINARY AND ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS’ MEETING (10.04.2019 15:35)
- VGP - Výroční tisková zpráva o finančních výsledcích za rok 2018 (01.03.2019 14:29)