Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
"Our community and business continue to grow quickly, and now more than 2 billion people use at least one of our services every day," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We're building the best services for private messaging and stories, and there are huge opportunities ahead in video and commerce as well."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Meta Reports Q3 2023 Earnings (26.10.2023 13:46)
- Meta Reports Second Quarter 2023 Results (27.07.2023 16:38)
- Meta Reports First Quarter 2023 Results (27.04.2023 17:32)
- Meta Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results (08.02.2023 14:55)
- Meta Reports Third Quarter 2022 Results (01.11.2022 16:51)