Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
"Our community and business continue to grow quickly, and now more than 2 billion people use at least one of our services every day," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We're building the best services for private messaging and stories, and there are huge opportunities ahead in video and commerce as well."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Q3 2020 Earnings (30.10.2020 16:15)
- Facebook - Q2 2020 Earnings (31.07.2020 10:27)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)