Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif., Oct. 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2018.
"Our community and business continue to grow quickly, and now more than 2 billion people use at least one of our services every day," said Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook founder and CEO. "We're building the best services for private messaging and stories, and there are huge opportunities ahead in video and commerce as well."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (25.07.2019 12:42)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Results (03.07.2019 16:53)
- Facebook Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (26.04.2019 12:28)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results (31.01.2019 15:13)
- Facebook Q2 2018 Earnings (26.07.2018 08:05)