Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of $0.82 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on December 10, 2018 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on November 13, 2018.
This fourth quarter dividend is at the same level as the dividend paid in the third quarter of 2018.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 36 consecutive years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil Completes Acquisition of Denbury (08.11.2023 16:34)
- ExxonMobil Announces Third-Quarter 2023 Results (31.10.2023 15:00)
- ExxonMobil Announces Merger with Pioneer Natural Resources in an All-Stock Transaction (12.10.2023 14:58)
- ExxonMobil - Q2 2023 Quarterly Results (31.07.2023 16:27)
- ExxonMobil - Announces First-Quarter 2023 Results (02.05.2023 15:11)