Deutsche Bank - Third quarter of 2018 results
Deutsche Bank reports net income of 229 million euros in the third quarter of 2018 and strengthens Common Equity Tier 1
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “With profit before tax of 506 million euros, this result is another milestone on our way to becoming a sustainably profitable bank. We have our costs under control and sufficient capital to grow. We are on track to be profitable in 2018, for the first time since 2014.”
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) reported profit before tax (1) of 506 million euros for the third quarter
of 2018, versus 933 million euros in the prior year quarter. Net income was 229 million euros, compared to 649 million euros in the prior year period. Management made further progress meeting near-term adjusted cost and headcount targets while
managing the balance sheet conservatively.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports net loss in the second quarter of 2019 (24.07.2019 15:33)
- Deutsche Bank outlines significant strategic transformation and restructuring plans (16.07.2019 12:59)
- Deutsche Bank - USA Corporation: Results of the Federal Reserve’s 2019 (01.07.2019 14:53)
- Deutsche Bank rises to #2 in Euromoney’s 2019 Foreign Exchange Survey (14.06.2019 14:33)
- Deutsche Bank - Annual General Meeting 2019 (17.05.2019 15:10)