McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results
October 23, 2018
McDonald's Corporation today announced results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2018.
“In addition to achieving 13 consecutive quarters of positive global comparable sales, we have made substantial progress modernising restaurants around the world, enhancing hospitality and elevating the experience for the millions of customers we serve every day. We remain confident that our strategy will drive long-term, profitable growth,” said McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (03.05.2019 13:22)
- McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (31.01.2019 14:48)
- McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors (16.01.2019 17:00)
- McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 15% (21.09.2018 16:51)