VGP - Sale of the Mango Global Distribution Centre at Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona (Spain)
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’) today announced the completion of the sale of the Mango Global Distribution Centre located in its VGP Park Mango at Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona (Spain).
The gross proceeds of the sale amount to € 150 million and will allow VGP to realise a significant capital gain on the building compared to the acquisition price. The net proceeds will be reinvested in the further expansion of VGP’s development pipeline.
The Mango building was acquired during 2016 together with a large portion (150,000 m²) of development land. The current transaction only relates to the building. VGP will keep the large portion of development land in its own portfolio and develop it for its own account. The transaction will also result in the optimisation of the Group’s risk profile.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group - Investor Presentation - Bank Conference (08.10.2020 16:30)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Half-year results 2020 (01.09.2020 17:00)
- Vienna Insurance Group adjusts goodwill for Bulgaria, Croatia and Georgia (12.08.2020 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (23.06.2020 14:53)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Bank Conference, Investor Presentation (16.06.2020 11:05)