VGP - Sale of the Mango Global Distribution Centre at Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona (Spain)
VGP NV (‘VGP’ or ‘the Group’) today announced the completion of the sale of the Mango Global Distribution Centre located in its VGP Park Mango at Lliçà d’Amunt, Barcelona (Spain).
The gross proceeds of the sale amount to € 150 million and will allow VGP to realise a significant capital gain on the building compared to the acquisition price. The net proceeds will be reinvested in the further expansion of VGP’s development pipeline.
The Mango building was acquired during 2016 together with a large portion (150,000 m²) of development land. The current transaction only relates to the building. VGP will keep the large portion of development land in its own portfolio and develop it for its own account. The transaction will also result in the optimisation of the Group’s risk profile.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Vienna Insurance Group increases premiums and profits in the 1st quarter of 2019 (24.05.2019 15:22)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Presentation - Results for the first quarter 2019 (22.05.2019 14:11)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Annual Report for the year 2018 (23.04.2019 14:48)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Presentation - Bank Conference, Zurs (02.04.2019 15:29)
- Vienna Insurance Group - Preliminary Results for the financial year 2018 (22.03.2019 15:15)