Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting
REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 18, 2018 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, reflecting a 4 cent or 9.5 percent increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 13, 2018, to shareholders of record on Nov. 15, 2018. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 14, 2018.
In addition, the company announced the date for the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held Nov. 28, 2018. Shareholders at the close of business on Sept. 26, 2018, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the Annual Shareholders Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft Cloud Strength Drives Third Quarter Results (26.04.2019 12:21)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - announces quarterly dividend (12.03.2019 15:22)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q2 (31.01.2019 15:11)
- Microsoft Annual Shareholders Meeting (03.12.2018 10:31)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY19 Q1 (25.10.2018 15:58)