Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase and the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting
REDMOND, Wash. — Sept. 18, 2018 — Microsoft Corp. on Tuesday announced that its board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.46 per share, reflecting a 4 cent or 9.5 percent increase over the previous quarter’s dividend. The dividend is payable Dec. 13, 2018, to shareholders of record on Nov. 15, 2018. The ex-dividend date will be Nov. 14, 2018.
In addition, the company announced the date for the 2018 Annual Shareholders Meeting, to be held Nov. 28, 2018. Shareholders at the close of business on Sept. 26, 2018, the record date, will be entitled to vote at the Annual Shareholders Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend (03.12.2020 14:16)
- Microsoft Annual Report 2020 (21.10.2020 14:22)
- Microsoft announces quarterly dividend increase (16.09.2020 08:02)
- MICROSOFT CORP. - Earnings Release FY20 Q4 (24.07.2020 10:56)
- Microsoft Store announces new approach to retail (02.07.2020 11:11)