McDonald's Raises Quarterly Cash Dividend By 15%
- Quarterly cash dividend increases 15% to $1.16 per share - the equivalent of $4.64 annually
- Cash return to shareholder target for the 3-year period ending 2019 increased to about $25 billion
Today, McDonald's Board of Directors approved the Company's 42nd consecutive annual dividend increase, raising the quarterly dividend 15% from $1.01 to $1.16 per share of common stock, payable on December 17, 2018 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 3, 2018. This brings the fourth quarter dividend payout to nearly $900 million. McDonald's has experienced increased capital allocation flexibility due to the evolution of the Company's business model and the effects of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
McDonald's President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Easterbrook said, "Our substantial cash flow enables us to invest in the business to drive growth under our Velocity Growth Plan. We are confident that the Plan will deliver sustained, long-term profitability for our system and our shareholders, which is reflected in today's increases in our dividend and three-year cash return to shareholders target."
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- McDonald's Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (26.07.2019 15:29)
- McDonald's Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (03.05.2019 13:22)
- McDONALD'S REPORTS FOURTH QUARTER AND FULLYEAR 2018 RESULTS AND QUARTERLY CASH DIVIDEND (31.01.2019 14:48)
- McDonald's - Paul Walsh Elected to McDonald's Board of Directors (16.01.2019 17:00)
- McDonald's Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (24.10.2018 14:52)