Avast PLC - Proposed Capital Reduction and Subscriber Share Cancellation
Avast plc, a leading global cybersecurity provider, will later today post a circular (the "Circular") to shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") detailing:
(i) a proposed capital reduction of the Company's share premium account (the "Capital Reduction"); and
(ii) a proposed cancellation of the non-voting subscriber share (the "Subscriber Share Cancellation"),
along with a notice on page 9 of the Circular (the "Notice") convening a general meeting (the "General Meeting"), at which the appropriate shareholder resolutions will be sought to effect the Capital Reduction and the Subscriber Share Cancellation (the "Capital Reduction Resolution" and the "Subscriber Share Cancellation Resolution", respectively, and the "Resolutions" together).
A copy of the Circular will in due course be available on the Company's website at https://investors.avast.com/. Capitalised terms used herein but not defined have the same meanings as set out in the Circular. In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1, a copy of this document will also be submitted to the UK Listing Authority via the National Storage Mechanism and will be available for viewing at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM in due course.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast - Total Voting Rights (23.05.2019 10:51)
- Avast - First Quarter Trading Update and Notice of AGM (23.04.2019 15:15)
- Avast PLC - Annual Report and Accounts 2018 (12.04.2019 10:53)
- Avast PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding (21.03.2019 15:07)
- Avast PLC - FULL YEAR RESULTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2018 (14.03.2019 15:46)