Avast PLC - Proposed Capital Reduction and Subscriber Share Cancellation
Avast plc, a leading global cybersecurity provider, will later today post a circular (the "Circular") to shareholders of the Company (the "Shareholders") detailing:
(i) a proposed capital reduction of the Company's share premium account (the "Capital Reduction"); and
(ii) a proposed cancellation of the non-voting subscriber share (the "Subscriber Share Cancellation"),
along with a notice on page 9 of the Circular (the "Notice") convening a general meeting (the "General Meeting"), at which the appropriate shareholder resolutions will be sought to effect the Capital Reduction and the Subscriber Share Cancellation (the "Capital Reduction Resolution" and the "Subscriber Share Cancellation Resolution", respectively, and the "Resolutions" together).
A copy of the Circular will in due course be available on the Company's website at https://investors.avast.com/. Capitalised terms used herein but not defined have the same meanings as set out in the Circular. In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.1, a copy of this document will also be submitted to the UK Listing Authority via the National Storage Mechanism and will be available for viewing at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM in due course.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Avast PLC - Total Voting Rights (09.01.2019 11:48)
- Avast PLC - Capital Reduction & Subscriber Share Cancellation (08.11.2018 10:53)
- Avast PLC - Third Quarter Trading Update (22.10.2018 08:07)
- Avast PLC - Results of a General Meeting (11.10.2018 17:12)
- AVAST PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding, Half year results ended 30 June 2018 (31.08.2018 14:35)