Daimler AG - Sales of 1.5 million units in the first eight months
- Mercedes-Benz unit sales in first eight months up by 1.1% to 1,512,268 cars.
- In August, 155,918 vehicles were sold worldwide (-8.5%).
- E-Class Saloon and Estate achieved new sales record of 25,367 units in August (+0.4%).
- Worldwide sales of the smart brand in August increased by 9.8% to 8,470 units.
- The first fully-electric SUV of the EQ product and technology brand – the EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)* – had its world premiere in Stockholm.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Rolls-Royce and Daimler Truck AG plan cooperation on stationary fuel-cell systems planned (28.05.2020 15:52)
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2020 (30.04.2020 15:59)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q1 2020 (16.04.2020 12:26)
- Daimler takes measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic (24.03.2020 14:19)
- Daimler AG - Results Full year 2019 (13.02.2020 15:16)