Daimler AG - Sales of 1.5 million units in the first eight months
- Mercedes-Benz unit sales in first eight months up by 1.1% to 1,512,268 cars.
- In August, 155,918 vehicles were sold worldwide (-8.5%).
- E-Class Saloon and Estate achieved new sales record of 25,367 units in August (+0.4%).
- Worldwide sales of the smart brand in August increased by 9.8% to 8,470 units.
- The first fully-electric SUV of the EQ product and technology brand – the EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)* – had its world premiere in Stockholm.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 3rd Quarter Results 2020 (23.10.2020 14:37)
- Daimler AG - 2nd Quarter Results 2020 (24.07.2020 10:28)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary results for the 2nd quarter 2020 above market expectations (17.07.2020 13:54)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz sales. Q2 2020 (13.07.2020 13:57)
- Daimler AG - Virtual Annual Meeting approves all items on agenda (13.07.2020 13:51)