Daimler AG - Sales of 1.5 million units in the first eight months
- Mercedes-Benz unit sales in first eight months up by 1.1% to 1,512,268 cars.
- In August, 155,918 vehicles were sold worldwide (-8.5%).
- E-Class Saloon and Estate achieved new sales record of 25,367 units in August (+0.4%).
- Worldwide sales of the smart brand in August increased by 9.8% to 8,470 units.
- The first fully-electric SUV of the EQ product and technology brand – the EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)* – had its world premiere in Stockholm.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz started the third quarter with a new sales record (14.08.2019 15:38)
- Daimler AG - Results 2nd Quarter 2019 (24.07.2019 15:31)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz delivers more than 195,000 vehicles worldwide in May (12.06.2019 15:09)
- Daimler AG - Large majority of Daimler shareholders approve new Group structure (24.05.2019 15:18)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2019 (22.05.2019 14:10)