Daimler AG - Sales of 1.5 million units in the first eight months
- Mercedes-Benz unit sales in first eight months up by 1.1% to 1,512,268 cars.
- In August, 155,918 vehicles were sold worldwide (-8.5%).
- E-Class Saloon and Estate achieved new sales record of 25,367 units in August (+0.4%).
- Worldwide sales of the smart brand in August increased by 9.8% to 8,470 units.
- The first fully-electric SUV of the EQ product and technology brand – the EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)* – had its world premiere in Stockholm.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Daimler AG - 1st Quarter Results 2021 (27.04.2021 16:13)
- Daimler AG - Preliminary Q1 2021 Results significantly above market expectations (21.04.2021 10:27)
- Daimler AG - Mercedes-Benz Cars sales Q1 2021 (08.04.2021 13:38)
- Daimler AG - Annual Meeting 2021 (18.03.2021 16:21)
- Daimler AG - Full Year Results and Annual Report 2020 (18.02.2021 16:29)