Daimler AG - Sales of 1.5 million units in the first eight months
- Mercedes-Benz unit sales in first eight months up by 1.1% to 1,512,268 cars.
- In August, 155,918 vehicles were sold worldwide (-8.5%).
- E-Class Saloon and Estate achieved new sales record of 25,367 units in August (+0.4%).
- Worldwide sales of the smart brand in August increased by 9.8% to 8,470 units.
- The first fully-electric SUV of the EQ product and technology brand – the EQC (combined power consumption: 22.2 kWh/100 km; combined CO2 emissions: 0 g/km, provisional figures)* – had its world premiere in Stockholm.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 16:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Mercedes-Benz posts robust Q3 profit in a demanding environment (01.11.2022 12:19)
- Mercedes-Benz - Q2 profit increase driven by strong demand and favourable model mix (03.08.2022 11:00)
- Mercedes-Benz Group AG - Annual General Meeting 2022 (02.05.2022 13:38)
- Mercedes-Benz Q1 profit rises as pricing power and resilience offset headwinds (02.05.2022 13:21)