NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2018
Net sales in Q2 2018 were EUR 5.3bn, compared to EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2017. On a constant currency basis, net sales would have been down 1%.
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was EUR 0.03, compared to EUR 0.08 in Q2 2017. Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was negative EUR 0.05, compared to negative EUR 0.07 in Q2 2017.
In the second quarter, net cash and current financial investments decreased by approximately EUR 2.0 billion, primarily due to two expected items: the payment of the dividend of approximately EUR 940 million; and the payment of employee incentives related to Nokia's business performance in 2017, which was the primary driver of the decrease in liabilities within net working capital of approximately EUR 600 million.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation (09.01.2019 11:05)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2019 (21.12.2018 15:53)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Q3 Earnings materials (25.10.2018 15:54)
- Nokia to publish second-quarter and half-year 2018 results on July 26, 2018 (20.07.2018 16:16)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (10.07.2018 16:11)