NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2018
Net sales in Q2 2018 were EUR 5.3bn, compared to EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2017. On a constant currency basis, net sales would have been down 1%.
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was EUR 0.03, compared to EUR 0.08 in Q2 2017. Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was negative EUR 0.05, compared to negative EUR 0.07 in Q2 2017.
In the second quarter, net cash and current financial investments decreased by approximately EUR 2.0 billion, primarily due to two expected items: the payment of the dividend of approximately EUR 940 million; and the payment of employee incentives related to Nokia's business performance in 2017, which was the primary driver of the decrease in liabilities within net working capital of approximately EUR 600 million.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q1 2021 (30.04.2021 16:20)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.04.2021 16:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Usnesení výroční VH a představenstva společnosti Nokia Corporation (13.04.2021 14:15)
- Nokia Corporation - Report on Form 20-F for 2020, published its Nokia in 2020 Annual Report (09.03.2021 14:26)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (11.02.2021 15:23)