NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2018
Net sales in Q2 2018 were EUR 5.3bn, compared to EUR 5.6bn in Q2 2017. On a constant currency basis, net sales would have been down 1%.
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was EUR 0.03, compared to EUR 0.08 in Q2 2017. Reported diluted EPS in Q2 2018 was negative EUR 0.05, compared to negative EUR 0.07 in Q2 2017.
In the second quarter, net cash and current financial investments decreased by approximately EUR 2.0 billion, primarily due to two expected items: the payment of the dividend of approximately EUR 940 million; and the payment of employee incentives related to Nokia's business performance in 2017, which was the primary driver of the decrease in liabilities within net working capital of approximately EUR 600 million.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)