RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank - Second quarter of 2018 results
Deutsche Bank - Second quarter of 2018 results
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “In the second quarter we accelerated the reshaping of our bank significantly and proved the resilience of our global business. We’re making important changes to our core businesses as promised, we’re headed in the right direction on costs, and our balance sheet quality is strong. This gives us the flexibility to invest in areas where we have particular strengths.”
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DB / NYSE: DB) reported net income of 401 million euros in the second quarter of 2018, down 14% year-on-year, on profit before tax (Profit before tax = income before income taxes (IBIT) under IFRS) of 711 million euros, down 13% year-on-year.
These results were achieved against a backdrop of accelerated implementation of strategic measures announced by the new management team at the beginning of the quarter.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)
- Deutsche Bank and Zurich Italy complete the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors (18.10.2022 14:21)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.5 billion, its highest 2Q profit since 2011 (03.08.2022 13:53)
- Deutsche Bank - Changes to Deutsche Bank’s Group Management Committee (03.06.2022 15:18)