Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Third Quarter Dividend
IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Jul. 25, 2018-- The Board of Directors of Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) today declared a cash dividend of $0.82 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable on September 10, 2018 to shareholders of record of Common Stock at the close of business on August 13, 2018.
This third quarter dividend is at the same level as the dividend paid in the second quarter of 2018.
Through its dividends, the corporation has shared its success with its shareholders for more than 100 years and has increased its annual dividend payment to shareholders for 36 consecutive years.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- ExxonMobil Earns $20.8 Billion in 2018; $6 Billion in Fourth Quarter (04.02.2019 11:32)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - Third Quarter 2018 (08.11.2018 10:22)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation Declares Fourth Quarter Dividend (01.11.2018 15:36)
- Exxon Mobil Corporation - Second Quarter 2018 (14.08.2018 14:11)
- ExxonMobil - Annual Meeting of Shareholders 2018 (03.05.2018 14:43)