Google - How we will account for the EC Android fine in our Q2 2018 results
On July 18, 2018, the European Commission (EC) announced its decision that certain contractual provisions in agreements between Google and Android partners infringed European competition law and imposed a EUR 4.34 billion ($5.07 billion*) fine on Google. For our response to the EC ruling, please see this blog post. We intend to appeal.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2019 Results (30.07.2019 16:39)
- Google - Alphabet Announces First Quarter 2019 Results (30.04.2019 16:31)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2018 Results (05.02.2019 17:00)
- Google - Alphabet Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results (26.10.2018 15:38)
- Alphabet Announces Second Quarter 2018 Results (26.07.2018 13:50)