NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - A total of 49 000 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to the participants of the plans as announced on February 1, 2018.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 32 444 664.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2019 (26.04.2019 12:23)
- Nokia Corporation - Notice of the Annual General Meeting (02.04.2019 15:22)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and Full Year 2018 (04.02.2019 11:37)
- Nokia Corporation - Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation (09.01.2019 11:05)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2019 (21.12.2018 15:53)