NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - A total of 49 000 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to the participants of the plans as announced on February 1, 2018.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 32 444 664.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)
- Resolutions of Nokia Corporation's Annual General Meeting 2020 (28.05.2020 15:51)
- Nokia Corporation’s Annual General Meeting 2020 (14.05.2020 13:07)
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 (30.04.2020 14:57)
- Nokia cancels Annual General Meeting (18.03.2020 12:21)