NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - A total of 49 000 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to the participants of the plans as announced on February 1, 2018.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 32 444 664.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation - Exercises with stock options of Nokia Corporation (09.01.2019 11:05)
- Nokia Corporation financial calendar for 2019 (21.12.2018 15:53)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Q3 Earnings materials (25.10.2018 15:54)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2018 (01.08.2018 14:37)
- Nokia to publish second-quarter and half-year 2018 results on July 26, 2018 (20.07.2018 16:16)