NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares
Espoo, Finland - A total of 49 000 Nokia shares (NOKIA) held by the company were today transferred without consideration to participants of Nokia's equity-based incentive plans as settlement in accordance with the rules of the plans. The transfer is based on the resolution of the Board of Directors to issue shares held by the company to settle its commitments to the participants of the plans as announced on February 1, 2018.
The number of own shares held by Nokia Corporation following the transfer is 32 444 664.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2018 (31.05.2018 15:01)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2018 (03.05.2018 14:34)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (18.04.2018 15:28)
- Nokia Board of Directors resolved to convene the Annual General Meeting 2018 (29.03.2018 14:43)
- NOKIA CORPORATION - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (15.02.2018 14:20)