RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Intel CEO Brian Krzanich Resigns, Board Appoints Bob Swan as Interim CEO
Intel CEO Brian Krzanich Resigns, Board Appoints Bob Swan as Interim CEO
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced the resignation of Brian Krzanich as CEO and a member of the Board of Directors. The Board has named Chief Financial Officer Robert Swan Interim Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Updates Capital Allocation to Drive Long-Term Strategy, Declares Q. Dividend of $0.125 (23.02.2023 16:53)
- Intel Reports Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (02.02.2023 15:53)
- Intel to Report Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Financial Results (05.01.2023 13:09)
- Intel Reports Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (01.11.2022 16:56)
- Intel Corporation - to Report Third-Quarter 2022 Financial Results (07.10.2022 14:11)