Intel CEO Brian Krzanich Resigns, Board Appoints Bob Swan as Interim CEO
SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Intel Corporation today announced the resignation of Brian Krzanich as CEO and a member of the Board of Directors. The Board has named Chief Financial Officer Robert Swan Interim Chief Executive Officer, effective immediately.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Intel Acquires Moovit to Accelerate Mobileye’s Mobility-as-a-Service Offering (12.05.2020 12:48)
- Intel Corporation - Reports First Quarter 2020 Financial Results (28.04.2020 13:32)
- Intel Reports Fourth Quarter 2020 Financial Results (27.01.2020 15:50)
- Intel Board of Directors Elects New Chairman and New Director (22.01.2020 10:52)
- Intel to Redeem 3.25% Junior Subordinated Convertible Debentures Due 2039 (27.11.2019 11:18)