RM-SYSTÉM»Události»NOKIA CORPORATION - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2018
NOKIA CORPORATION - Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2018
Resolutions of the Nokia Annual General Meeting 2018, Nokia Board of Directors established a Technology Committee
The AGM resolved to distribute a dividend of EUR 0.19 per share for the financial year 2017. The ex-dividend date is on May 31, 2018. The dividend record date is on June 1, 2018 and the dividend is expected to be paid on or about June 13, 2018. The actual dividend pay date outside Finland will be determined by the practices of the intermediary banks transferring the dividend payments.
Members of the Board of Directors and Board Committees elected, Board's Technology Committee established
The AGM resolved to elect ten members to the Board of Directors of Nokia ("Board"). The following members of the Board were re-elected for a term ending at the close of the Annual General Meeting in 2019: Bruce Brown, Jeanette Horan, Louis R. Hughes, Edward Kozel, Elizabeth Nelson, Olivier Piou, Risto Siilasmaa, Carla Smits-Nusteling and Kari Stadigh. In addition, Sari Baldauf was elected as a new member of the Board for the same term. The qualifications and career experience of the elected Board members are available at http://www.nokia.com/en_int/investors/corporate-governance/board-of-directors/meet-the-board.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q4 and full year 2022 (26.01.2023 14:35)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (19.01.2023 14:31)
- Nokia Corporation - Notification under Chapter 9, Section 10 of the Finnish Securities Market Act (05.01.2023 13:56)
- Nokia Corporation - Financial Report for Q3 2022 (20.10.2022 16:16)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2022 (25.07.2022 14:13)