Volkswagen records double-digit growth in April
- Deliveries rise by 11 percent to about 520,000 vehicles
- Global upward trend further accelerated
- Brand already passes 2 million mark after four months
The Volkswagen brand has once again stepped up its growth rate. With about 520,000 vehicles delivered in April, the brand recorded an increase of 11 percent compared with the prior-year figure for the same month. All in all, the brand already delivered 2,044,900 vehicles from January to April. Jürgen Stackmann, Volkswagen Board Member for Sales, said: “The Volkswagen brand continues to step up the pace. We have already passed the 2 million vehicle mark after four months and have generated enthusiasm for Volkswagen with more customers than ever before. The sustained upward trend in our domestic market Germany, the USA and South America is particularly gratifying. It should be mentioned that the new Polo has already been delivered to 140,000 customers and that deliveries of the new T-Roc have reached 41,000 units.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)
- Volkswagen Group returns to profitability (30.10.2020 15:58)
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)