VOLKSWAGEN AG - Resolution on increased dividend for 2017
- Marianne Heiß confirmed as new member of the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Wolfgang Porsche reelected as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on significantly higher dividend payment than last year adopted
At the Annual General Meeting 2018, the shareholders of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft voted by a majority of 99.97 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay a dividend of 3.90 (2,00) EUR per ordinary share and 3.96 (2.06) EURO per preferred share for fiscal year 2017. Approximately 2 billion EUR will therefore be distributed. In addition, the resolution on the formal approval of the actions of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2017 was passed by 93.18 percent of the ordinary shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Lower deliveries for Volkswagen brand in July (14.08.2019 15:41)
- Volkswagen AG - Half-Yearly Financial Report 2019 (26.07.2019 15:21)
- Volkswagen AG - 215,000 vehicle deliveries since the beginning of the year (14.06.2019 14:34)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen determines price range and offer structure for IPO of TRATON (14.06.2019 14:32)
- Volkswagen AG - Volkswagen deliveries in May present a mixed picture (12.06.2019 15:10)