VOLKSWAGEN AG - Resolution on increased dividend for 2017
- Marianne Heiß confirmed as new member of the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Wolfgang Porsche reelected as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on significantly higher dividend payment than last year adopted
At the Annual General Meeting 2018, the shareholders of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft voted by a majority of 99.97 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay a dividend of 3.90 (2,00) EUR per ordinary share and 3.96 (2.06) EURO per preferred share for fiscal year 2017. Approximately 2 billion EUR will therefore be distributed. In addition, the resolution on the formal approval of the actions of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2017 was passed by 93.18 percent of the ordinary shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen - Annual Media, Analyst and Investor Conference 2021 (18.03.2021 16:00)
- Volkswagen Group - Annual Report & Full Year Results 2020 (16.03.2021 13:28)
- Volkswagen Group - Volkswagen Group strengthens market position in 2020 (13.01.2021 12:11)
- Volkswagen Group - positions and reorganisation of Group Board (16.12.2020 14:35)
- Volkswagen Group recovers from Covid-19 slump in third quarter and confirms outlook (03.11.2020 16:43)