VOLKSWAGEN AG - Resolution on increased dividend for 2017
- Marianne Heiß confirmed as new member of the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Wolfgang Porsche reelected as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on significantly higher dividend payment than last year adopted
At the Annual General Meeting 2018, the shareholders of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft voted by a majority of 99.97 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay a dividend of 3.90 (2,00) EUR per ordinary share and 3.96 (2.06) EURO per preferred share for fiscal year 2017. Approximately 2 billion EUR will therefore be distributed. In addition, the resolution on the formal approval of the actions of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2017 was passed by 93.18 percent of the ordinary shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen AG - Dividend for 2019 (05.10.2020 16:02)
- Volkswagen AG - Annual General Meeting (30.09.2020 17:43)
- Volkswagen Financial Services report stable contract portfolio (14.08.2020 12:40)
- Volkswagen brand with effective crisis management in the first half of the year (04.08.2020 14:42)
- Volkswagen AG invests in battery operations at Salzgitter (12.05.2020 13:03)