RM-SYSTÉM»Události»VOLKSWAGEN AG - Resolution on increased dividend for 2017
VOLKSWAGEN AG - Resolution on increased dividend for 2017
- Marianne Heiß confirmed as new member of the Supervisory Board
- Dr. Wolfgang Porsche reelected as a member of the Supervisory Board
- Resolution on significantly higher dividend payment than last year adopted
At the Annual General Meeting 2018, the shareholders of Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft voted by a majority of 99.97 percent to approve the recommendation of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board to pay a dividend of 3.90 (2,00) EUR per ordinary share and 3.96 (2.06) EURO per preferred share for fiscal year 2017. Approximately 2 billion EUR will therefore be distributed. In addition, the resolution on the formal approval of the actions of the members of the Board of Management and the Supervisory Board for fiscal year 2017 was passed by 93.18 percent of the ordinary shareholders represented at the Annual General Meeting.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Volkswagen Group’s solid financial performance lays basis for profitable growth in key markets (17.03.2023 15:09)
- Volkswagen Group achieves solid annual results, significant increase in deliveries expected (13.03.2023 14:56)
- Volkswagen Group operating result increases and recovery in China accelerates (01.11.2022 16:25)
- Volkswagen Group - posts robust H1 results (03.08.2022 16:30)
- Volkswagen shareholders formally approve actions of Board of Management (17.05.2022 15:46)