RM-SYSTÉM»Události»Deutsche Bank reports net income of 120 million euros for the first quarter of 2018
Deutsche Bank reports net income of 120 million euros for the first quarter of 2018
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “We are on a good track both in the DWS asset management business and in our Private & Commercial Bank, although we need to substantially improve profitability in both. Our Corporate & Investment Bank is also doing well in some areas and held or gained market share in certain areas. However, we are not strong enough in other areas of this business. Therefore we have to act decisively and to adjust our strategy. There is no time to lose as the current returns for our shareholders are not acceptable.”
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/NYSE: DB) reported income before income taxes of 432 million euros, versus 878 million euros in the first quarter of 2017. Net income was 120 million euros, versus 575 million euros in the prior year period.
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
Q1 2018 results
Financial Data Supplement
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank reports 2022 profit before tax of € 5.6 billion (08.02.2023 15:02)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.6 billion, its highest third quarter since 2006 (01.11.2022 15:39)
- Deutsche Bank and Zurich Italy complete the acquisition of Deutsche Bank Financial Advisors (18.10.2022 14:21)
- Deutsche Bank reports profit before tax of € 1.5 billion, its highest 2Q profit since 2011 (03.08.2022 13:53)
- Deutsche Bank - Changes to Deutsche Bank’s Group Management Committee (03.06.2022 15:18)