Deutsche Bank reports net income of 120 million euros for the first quarter of 2018
Christian Sewing, Chief Executive Officer, said: “We are on a good track both in the DWS asset management business and in our Private & Commercial Bank, although we need to substantially improve profitability in both. Our Corporate & Investment Bank is also doing well in some areas and held or gained market share in certain areas. However, we are not strong enough in other areas of this business. Therefore we have to act decisively and to adjust our strategy. There is no time to lose as the current returns for our shareholders are not acceptable.”
Deutsche Bank (XETRA: DBKGn.DE/NYSE: DB) reported income before income taxes of 432 million euros, versus 878 million euros in the first quarter of 2017. Net income was 120 million euros, versus 575 million euros in the prior year period.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Deutsche Bank - Q3 2020 results (30.10.2020 16:29)
- Deutsche Bank - Q2 2020 results (29.07.2020 15:44)
- Deutsche Bank to create International Private Bank (11.06.2020 15:03)
- Deutsche Bank launches Tier2 issuance and announces public tender offer for senior non-preferred deb (12.05.2020 13:06)
- Deutsche Bank announces results for the first quarter 2020 (28.04.2020 13:49)