Facebook Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif. , April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
"Despite facing important challenges, our community and business are off to a strong start in 2018," said Mark Zuckerberg , Facebook founder and CEO. "We are taking a broader view of our responsibility and investing to make sure our services are used for good. But we also need to keep building new tools to help people connect, strengthen our communities, and bring the world closer together."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2019 Results (25.07.2019 12:42)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2019 Results (03.07.2019 16:53)
- Facebook Reports First Quarter 2019 Results (26.04.2019 12:28)
- Facebook Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2018 Results (31.01.2019 15:13)
- Facebook Reports Third Quarter 2018 Results (01.11.2018 15:52)