Facebook Reports First Quarter 2018 Results
MENLO PARK, Calif. , April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Facebook, Inc. (Nasdaq: FB) today reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2018.
"Despite facing important challenges, our community and business are off to a strong start in 2018," said Mark Zuckerberg , Facebook founder and CEO. "We are taking a broader view of our responsibility and investing to make sure our services are used for good. But we also need to keep building new tools to help people connect, strengthen our communities, and bring the world closer together."
Přiložený dokument ke stažení
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Facebook Q3 2020 Earnings (30.10.2020 16:15)
- Facebook - Q2 2020 Earnings (31.07.2020 10:27)
- Facebook to Announce Second Quarter 2020 Results (02.07.2020 07:11)
- Facebook Q1 2020 Earnings (30.04.2020 15:14)
- Facebook - Nancy Killefer and Tracey T. Travis Join Facebook Board of Directors (10.03.2020 11:03)