NOKIA CORPORATION - Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2018
Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q1 2018
Solid full year results expected in Networks despite challenging Q1; continued strength in Nokia Technologies
Nokia sees further acceleration of 5G with strong momentum building by year-end
Nokia raises its primary addressable market outlook for its Networks business in full year 2018, and expects to outperform that market in full year 2018
Full year 2018 Nokia-level guidance reiterated
This is a summary of the Nokia Corporation financial report for Q1 2018 published today. The complete financial report for Q1 2018 with tables is available at www.nokia.com/financials. Investors should not rely on summaries of our financial reports only, but should review the complete financial reports with tables.
Net sales in Q1 2018 were EUR 4.9bn, compared to EUR 5.4bn in Q1 2017. On a constant currency basis, net sales would have been flat year-on-year.
Non-IFRS diluted EPS in Q1 2018 was EUR 0.02, compared to EUR 0.03 in Q1 2017. Reported diluted EPS in Q1 2018 was negative EUR 0.06, compared to negative EUR 0.08 in Q1 2017.
RM-SYSTÉM, česká burza cenných papírů a.s.
- Nokia Corporation Interim Report for Q3 and January-September 2020 (30.10.2020 16:04)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (14.10.2020 17:06)
- Nokia Corporation Financial Report for Q2 and Half Year 2020 (31.07.2020 11:00)
- Nokia Corporation - Changes in Nokia Corporation's own shares (13.07.2020 14:32)
- Nokia Corporation - Pekka Lundmark to start as President and CEO of Nokia on August 1, 2020 (26.06.2020 14:31)